PLeasE duN SToP Da MuSic


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

NEW SHIRTS!!!!

LAST WEEK
i went shopping from the net..
& today my mom called me from home..
she received my parcel just now..
it's from TAN .... ntah..whoever!
yeay!! my cute new shirt has arrived at home! so x sabar nak tengok!!! found in : www.lelong.com.my
company : shalalala

price : RM 29.90 +
RM5 shipping

SATURDAY

went to JJ Melaka
haih!!
just drop here to eat actually

but since i entered the door, my eyes couldn't be helped..

staring at those clothes & finally i see 1 sweet looking blouse..
just ignored it..

but still dreaming 4 it even i went to Windmill to forget about the blouse..

as usual..
it couldn't be helped!!!
at last..
just shut my mouth & bought it..!!


BRAND : TOMS GIRL
PRICE : RM 83.90
DISCOUNT : 20%
COLOUR : PURPLE


try it whether it fit my body or not
hmm.. ok la tu..


another 1BRAND : TOMS GIRL
PRICE : RM 69.90
DISCOUNT : 50%
COLOUR : DARK GREEN (ala2 taik lembu)

xde pic mase pakai..
censored! luper nk snap mse pakai tudung..
hehe!!


TOTAL SPENT : RM 102.05 after discounts

huaaaaahhh!!! lepas ni pose!!
buke makan megi je!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment